Our After School Martial Arts Program offers parents a fun, exciting and educational alternative to daycare, extended care and standard after-school activities. Shake-up the after-school doldrums this year by signing your kids up for our After-School Martial Arts program. Your child will be in a safe, nurturing and structured environment that combines after school supervision and martial arts classes. Your child will develop self-esteem, confidence, self-discipline, physical fitness and courtesy towards others through the practice of the tenets of martial arts and character development. This is not Daycare, this is a martial arts program and class.
Our After-School Martial Arts Program Includes the Following Features & More:
• Grades 2nd – 8th, Other ages may be accepted if a member of Faiferlick Martial Arts
• Safe, Secure & Expansive Child-Friendly Facility
• 3:30pm-5:00pm: Safe, Structured & Fun Martial Arts and Drills
• Instructors Specially Trained to Teach Martial Arts
• Character Development and Life Skills Curriculum including Responsibility, Health, Respect, Citizenship, Manners, and Caring
• Supportive, Positive Family Environment
• Develop/Enhance: Courtesy, Integrity, Perseverance, Self-Control, Indomitable Spirit, Patience, Concentration, Confidence, Balance, Coordination, and Physical Fitness
– Everyday we will be working on some general exercises, personal character development, and martial arts classes.
Our program is deeply integrated with personal character development. This month we are working on Responsibility and Indomitable Spirit. Other months will focus on character development and Life Skills Curriculum including Responsibility, Health, Respect, Citizenship, Manners, and Caring
Develop/Enhance: Courtesy, Integrity, Perseverance, Self-Control, Indomitable Spirit, Patience, Concentration, Confidence, Balance, Coordination, and Physical Fitness
Cost is just $200 per month if you don’t need transportation and $180 for each additional child.
If you need transportation then it is $250 per month and each additional child is $225 per month.
The program runs when the school is in session during the school year. We are considering continuing it through the summer to make it an all year round program.
Classes will start at 3:30pm, please have your child at our facility, 567 South 25th Street, by 3:25pm.
Children can be picked up between 5pm-5:30pm.
Want to learn more? Fill out the form below...
567 South 25th Street
Fort Dodge, IA
Monday - Thursday