Our After School Martial Arts Program offers parents a fun, exciting and educational alternative to daycare, extended care and standard after-school activities. Shake-up the after-school doldrums this year by signing your kids up for our After-School Martial Arts program. Your child will be in a safe, nurturing and structured environment that combines after school supervision and martial arts classes. Your child will develop self-esteem, confidence, self-discipline, physical fitness and courtesy towards others through the practice of the tenets of martial arts and character development. This is not Daycare, this is a martial arts program and class.
Our After-School Martial Arts Program Includes the Following Features & More:
• Grades 2nd – 8th, Other ages may be accepted if a member of Faiferlick Martial Arts
• Safe, Secure & Expansive Child-Friendly Facility
• 3:00pm-5:00pm: Safe, Structured & Fun Martial Arts and Drills
• Instructors Specially Trained to Teach Martial Arts
• Character Development and Life Skills Curriculum including Responsibility, Health, Respect, Citizenship, Manners, and Caring
• Supportive, Positive Family Environment
• Develop/Enhance: Courtesy, Integrity, Perseverance, Self-Control, Indomitable Spirit, Patience, Concentration, Confidence, Balance, Coordination, and Physical Fitness
– Everyday we will be working on some general exercises, personal character development, and martial arts classes.
Our program is deeply integrated with personal character development. We focus on character development and Life Skills Curriculum including Responsibility, Health, Respect, Citizenship, Manners, and Caring
Develop/Enhance: Courtesy, Integrity, Perseverance, Self-Control, Indomitable Spirit, Patience, Concentration, Confidence, Balance, Coordination, and Physical Fitness
Cost is just $188 per month and each additional child is $180 per month.
The program runs when the school is in session during the school year. We also have a Summer Camp to cover year round program.
Classes start at 3:45pm at our facility, 567 South 25th Street, 1 block south of Walgreens.
Children can be picked up between 5pm-5:30pm.
Want to learn more? Fill out the form below...
567 South 25th Street
Fort Dodge, IA
Monday - Thursday